Paso’s Citrus Eclipse and Day Break 0.5ml CBD Cartridge contains 325mg CBD + CBG and is made using full spectrum extract.
Citrus Eclipse is a zesty citrus flavour offers a fresh take on the classic Lemon Super Haze, delivering a delicate taste derived from natural botanical oils.
Day Break is herbaceous and crisp tasting.
This cartridge is free from THC, nicotine, PG, PEG, VG and MCT, and unlike Paso’s 10% cartridges is undiluted to pack a punch.
The cartridge is compatible with our Paso CBD Vape Pen, for a stylish and personalised vaping experience across three choices of voltage settings. As well as offering compatibility with other 510 thread batteries.
Supercharge your vape’s benefits with this strong Citrus Eclipse CBD Cartridge from Paso.
Why we picked Paso...?
Paso helps you find time to enjoy life’s simple things.
Paso’s mission is to highlight the importance of rest and relaxation towards healthy wellbeing. A belief held up by Paso’s founders and cousins Alex and Sophie. The UK based team advertise their products as part of enjoying life’s pleasures, by taking a moment to chill.
Paso source the highest quality broad-spectrum hemp extracts from farms in Colorado and Oregon. Their extracts are tested by an independent lab to ensure quality and compliance with UK manufacturing regulations.
Their vape products are guaranteed to meet Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards.
Paso Cartridge 65% CBD
How To Use
Instructions: Shake cartridge gently, then screw onto the top of your Paso vaporiser battery.
Safety warning: Please consume responsibly, we do not recommend consuming more than 20% of the cartridge in a single day. Keep out of reach of children. Not for sale for those under 18 years old. If you are pregnant, suffering from a medical condition or have any known allergies please consult your doctor before use. CBD is not intended to treat, prevent or cure any diseases. Do not drink.
Expiry and usage
- All Paso CBD vape cartridges come with expiry dates on their packaging.
- For the best flavour and quality of the oil cartridge, it is advised to use them within three weeks after opening
- Cartridge’s older than the advised usage time may start to turn brown because of the oxidisation process but are still perfectly effective and safe to use if within their expiry date. CBD is a naturally derived compound that can oxidise causing this colour change, leading to brownish streaks appearing in the vape liquid. Oxidation can happen at ambient temperatures, but things like heat and UV radiation will exacerbate the problem.
Storage and leakages: Paso offer one of the best cartridges in the business, but sometimes leakage can occur when vaping CBD e-liquids. There are a few preventative measures that can reduce the risk of leakage:
- Keep the vape cart upright
- Store in a cool place. CBD e-liquid is notorious for breaking down and thinning if it is left under intense heat, such as direct sunlight. When thinned, CBD e-liquids are more likely to flood the central ceramic core of the vape cartridge and cause leaking
- If you are not planning to use the vape again for a while, unscrew the vape cartridge from the vaporiser battery and place the rubber plug back on the bottom. Then store the cart upright in a cold and dark place.
Other upkeep questions answered:
- Why are there dark streaks on my cartridge?
The ceramic core in the vape cartridge will build up residue from use. This residue it will pass slowly back into the cartridge and may lead to dark streaks toward the bottom of the cartridge. Don’t worry, these are only aesthetic.
There are chemicals manufacturers can add to prevent this, but Paso wants to stay clear of them for the benefit of your safety and health.
If streaks to appear then vape cartridges are still safe to vape if consumed within the expiry date. Remember, we also recommend using cartridges within 3 weeks of opening
- There are clear shards on the inside of my cartridge – what is going on?
The CBD in the vape cartridge can crystallise, making clear shards appear to cling to the inside walls of the cartridge. This can happen when the cartridge has become too cold for an extended period. You can still use the Paso cartridge, but you will need to warm the e-liquid first to dissolve the CBD. This can be done by simply placing the cartridge next to a radiator. Once warmed, reattach the cartridge to the battery and take a few small puffs to redistribute the oil into the cartridge’s heating element.
Often bought together